Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dragging

I don't have much to share today friends. I'm back into the daily routine and totally dragging my feet, still sick. I can't seem to shake this cold.

Papa Bear did manage to rebuild the wall on the garage, in like eight hours, yesterday. So that's a positive. He may deserve the title of Super Dad. For real. He is seriously so handy. He's always fixing or building something for us on the regular. If he were a yuppie that project would have easily cost us a few thousand. Thank God for handy men!

I have my heart set on making some flank steak tacos. The pictures of these puppies look delish and I bought the meat on Saturday but have been too sick to get any ambition and make them. Here's the two recipes I'm considering. I'm leaning toward the pineapple.



Keep your fingers crossed they don't turn out like my infamous quesadilla des camarones fiasco...

xxoo
Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment