Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wicked cool fabric

I have lots of pipe dreams.

Which is not the result of smoking anything out of a pipe.

I just thought I should clarify that.

But I think a pipe dream is a real thing, like, from smoking things you shouldn't smoke out of pipes. It's just not a real thing for me.

To each his own.

You probably weren't even thinking any of that and now I'm all off topic.

The pipe dreams.

I was day dreaming about making The King some rad leggings a few weeks ago and sought out to find a fabric company that I could make my own or order some cool stretchy fabric.

I dabbled in constructing some leggings a long while back and it was wicked easy. Maybe not so much wicked pretty or wicked neat or an actual size that The King could wear. But that's neither here, nor there.

Psh. Of course, I can make clothes. I can do anything.

Ha.

Only problem. I have no time, no sewing machine (I borrowed my ma's last time) and no clue how to sew a button.

Who am I kidding?

Probably the person smoking the pipe...

Anyway!

All of that to say I have a wicked awesome website to share with you! Just in case you have pipe dreams and actual talent...and are still reading.

Spoonflower is ridiculous. There are so many damn options and such cool designers. You can follow them and like their stuff and order whatever you like, in whatever kind of fabric you need. And while I like to think that I like variety and options, I don't. I'm not good at making decisions. But I still recommend the site.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment