Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Monday

Nothing like kick starting your week with a trip to the dentist!

I literally got the worlds smallest filling this morning and they gave me so much novocaine my scalp is numb and my heart is racing. 

Maybe I looked like I needed an extra kick in the ass?  

The filling itself took about two minutes but that shot was no joke. He must have shoved that thing into my brain because it hurt so much I had to clench my butt cheeks to make it through.

Sweet mother of pearl.

I gave birth for like, a week, so that's saying something. 

So in case you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, there's your dose of "it could be worse" because we all know that always makes everything better...


Cheers to a bad case of the Mondays, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment