Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekendings

Happy Hump Day folks! 

I don't know about you but I start thinking the weekend, first thing Monday morning.

So I'm recapping last weekend in pictures because I can't wait for 3pm on Friday to get here.

We didn't do anything special but it was perfect all the same. We had a solid weekend full of fun. Strawberry picking, painting, playing, building, changing and just hanging. I took a million pictures of Papa Bear and The King. They were pretty much inseparable, which is the cutest. Anything Papa Bear does, The King must also do. I love it. I love them.



Sometimes they drop to the floor and search for things under the couches. It's pretty darn funny.

I was outside checking on the animals when this beauty popped up


Monkey see. Monkey do.


Big boy got a big boy bed.

First night went well. Second and third not so much.


On tap for this weekend - bachelorette party, wedding picnic and relaxationnnnnn


No comments:

Post a Comment