Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coffee. Please.

I am freaking spent this morning. The King is officially sick, which means I was up all night sucking boogers out of his nose and making sure he was breathing. I felt bad for him and also, a little for myself. Not because I didn't sleep but because boogers make me gag. I could clean dirty diapers and vomit until the cows come home. Boogers. Bleck. 

Now that I've totally grossed you out (I didn't think it was fair for me to be the only one), I wanted to share an awesome website with my fellow mamas. A super cool blogger that I've befriended shared ThredUp with me last week. The site has all sorts of gently used, really cute and cheap kids clothing. If you have little ones, you know they grow out of things in the blink of an eye and as I previously mentioned, I'm the cheapest in all the land so this is totally in my wheel house. I haven't purchased anything yet but plan to do so this weekend. Check out the site below and Jen's blog too. She's a doll and I seriously envy her picture taking talent. 




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment