Monday, November 12, 2012

Dig Two

If you watched the CMA's you probably saw The Band Perry perform their new single. I don't really love, love The Band Perry. I feel like the woman is always yelling/singing, you know, sorta like Faith Hill or Carrie Underwood. They're always performing those really high pitched, loudest volume possible songs. To be honest, I know they want to seem like a country Whitney Houston, but they hurt my ears. I also don't like it because it's extremely hard to sing along. I mean, that's the whole point of listening to the radio isn't it? Cut it out ladies.

So back to The Band Perry.

I completely forgot about this performance until I heard the song on the radio yesterday. It reminds me a lot of Tornado by Little Big Town, which I totally love. Dig Two is kind of odd, stalker-ish, intense, badass, toe-tappin and just plain weird all at the same time. I don't know if the woman is psycho or just an old fashioned lady. I like to think psycho, it's more fun. Either way, anything that makes me dance with hand gestures and sing off pitch, deserves a post. Here ya go my friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment