Thursday, April 24, 2014

Grillin

The calendar says that it's grill season.

My thermometer, not so much.

Regardless, we're starting to get our grill on, on the regular.

Are you?

We brought back those ridiculously awesome burgers from last summer and the corn/avocado salad.

Big Daddy Burgers

Corn and Avocado Salad


Lawd.

We pretty much make this stuff every other week. The only change this year, I've been adding bread and butter pickles I canned last summer and jalapenos to the burgers.

Mmmm

In my mission to figure out how to consume more vegetables, I've been on the hunt for good grilling recipes.

I found a solid one for carrots which says they are oven roasted but I threw them on the grill for a while. I can't recall how long they took to cook but it wasn't difficult to figure out when they were done. Make sure you keep an eye on them so they don't burn.

Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots

This yummy marinade can go on just about anything. I mean it, anything. Super easy, too.

Lemon Garlic marinade/dressing

Zero dessert happening round these parts lately. Because, thighs.

And I'm still very seriously considering that Whole 30 thing.

If I am thinking about it this much, I probably just try, right?

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment