Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Oh, hey.

So here's the thing.

I read this totally rotten website a few weeks ago, probably around the time of my last post, and it totally completely put on blast all bloggers. Even my most favorite, solid, good writing bloggers that actually have things to say and share. Totally ripped the whole notion of blogging apart.

It was all "nobody gives a rats ass about what you're having for dinner" and "your style blog is stupid and clothes are hideous" and on and on and on...

And I got to thinking, this totally applies to me. Why in the hell would anyone give a dern about what I have to say? Which, oh by the way, is pretty much nothing but a bunch of nonsensical nonsense. I'm one of those people they are making fun of, granted, without the whole making money and thousands of followers thing.

So I stopped. I got totally uninspired and felt like blogging was such a stupid thing and shame on me for even thinking of doing it in the first place. You have nothing to share and you are not important and no one cares.

I even stopped reading all of my favorite blogs!

Sigh.

Then people started asking me what the hell my problem was and why the hell wasn't I posting. And I made up a bunch of hooey about being busy and nothing to say and blah blah blah.

But to be honest, I missed it.

And it wasn't until today when my BFFL told me to shut the hell up and do it (in not so many words).

So here I am. It sorta feels like I'm trying to make up with my friend for being a dickhead and getting silly pantsed drunk at her birthday party, puking on her rug and making an ass-hat of myself.

But, I'll come back if you'll have me?

Pretty please, my faithful ten followers?

Ok, sold.

I'll come back.

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment