Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Life Lately

I bet you're wondering what we've been up to? You know, being that we've been gone for almost a month (I know, I'm sorry)

1. Wedding stuff. I officially need to get my shiz together. I don't know how many days I have left but I think it's about six weeks and I just picked up bridesmaids dresses today (insert emoticon with that face that has the big shocked look). The lady at David's Bridal thought I was a jerk off.

2. Baboo doggie is a horse and Gracious Gray continues to kill things.

3. The King is a Chatty Cathy. You can't shut him up. He's funny as all get out. He still sneaks into my bed but mostly, I'm in his now because he has a queen size bed...I don't want to talk about it.

4. Plants on plants on plants. I cannot wait until the last frost!

5. I have been mulling over this Whole 30 movement. Have you heard of it? It sounds terrifying. In fact, it mostly sounds impossible. Is it just one of those fad diets and I don't think it is because it sounds healthier than a fad diet?

6. I need to get my ass in shape. See number one above. I think I need to lose five pounds to be able to sit in my dress.

7. I just threw away all of The King's Easter candy because I have zero self control when it comes to egg shaped Whoppers and Peeps.

8. We are doing serious yard work lately. If anyone has any suggestions of plants, flowers or shrubs, to plant, please please send them my way!

9. I haven't been cooking anything terribly exciting at all. It's grill season so I'm hoping to cut out the cheese and pasta. And cookies. And pies. And anything that is ridiculously delicious and totally bad for you.

10. I think that's everything. 

Terribly exciting, right?

What have you bidges been up to??


No comments:

Post a Comment