Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekendings

We had a perfectly ordinary weekend. Went to breakfast with friends. Cleaned the house. Had Uncle Drew and Sarah over. Ate way, way too much food, including more cookies. Shit. I watched the Super Bowl, Papa Bear fell asleep. The King cut his second tooth AND he took three steps to mama out of the blue. I just about died. He is growing so fast. I'm so proud and sad, all at the same time. 

We had a super fun breakfast with this lovely lady and her daughter, Burkie.
Yes, he's riding a pony. We were in cracker barrel. He loved it.
Handsome and silly.
Cabin fever.

I made this little chalkboard sign in about 10 minutes. I think I'll write Eggs or something on it.
It belongs above my cabinets.
Drummer boy.

Perks of being the laundry lady. I also have huge hands.

Trying to shake said cabin fever. It was coooold and apparently wicked sunny.
We needed a break.
Caught them grabbing icicles and stealin kisses. Made my heart full.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Did you see that?

I used the word y'all.

Still feels funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment