Thursday, February 14, 2013

Now listening: Blake Shelton

Sorry I was missing yesterday. I had a ridiculously long day that started at 5:30am and did not end with me lying on the couch in a coma until closer to 9pm.

Awesome.

Here's what I'm listening to now.



I'm trying really hard to like this song but the beginning is totally making it difficult.

Is Blake suddenly an R&B artist?

Did I miss something? 

I mean really guy, you were "gonna play it real like chill like only have a drink or two"?

Come on.

I've never heard a redneck use the word "chill" in my entire life.

Maybe I don't know the right kind of rednecks?

Doubtful.

Let's get off the Usher, Boyz II Men train Blake and get back to making songs like this.




Good grief. Must I tell them everything?


No comments:

Post a Comment