Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Happy Project



This journal was a Christmas gift from my littlest sister. The project is really very easy, write one sentence at each day that summarizes the good that happened.

I'm doing my very best to keep up with it and definitely need to make it part of my routine. It's only been a week but it's been a nice reminder to reflect on the good, instead of the bad. In all honesty, I had one day where I struggled to find something positive but I'd say that's a pretty darned good start. It would be great to keep up with it for five years but I've set my mini-goal to finish January.

Here is today's happy reminder


There is a book that goes along with this journal. Maybe I'll pick it up and let you know if it's a good read.

Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment