Thursday, January 3, 2013

Take me to the theatreeeee

(with an english accent)

We hardly ever go to theatre (english accent) but when we do, I usually leave saying that I want to see every single movie that was previewed and then never do.

Well Papa Bear and I got a gift certificate to the theatre (english accent. have you caught on yet?) for Christmas and I thought I should make him a list so he can do some research and take me out on the town soon.

1. Les Miserables - there's no way in hell he'll sit through this one with me but it looks good
2. Django Unchained - I think he'll go for this one
3. This is 40 - this looks hilarious and we loved Knocked Up so this is a possibility
4. Gangster Squad - Ryan. Gosling. Need I say more?
5. Zero Dark Thirty - man material, could happen
6. Lincoln - this might be a renter though. and by renter I mean movie I say I'll rent and never will
7. Silver Linings Playbook - they're both hot but probably another renter

We could totally make this a regular date night if either of us ever had the energy to leave the house at night. Not happenin anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment