Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Now listening: Randy Houser

I love this guys voice. He played "how country feels" on the radio this morning and it was just awesome.  Guitars tend to put me right into a trance, I can't explain it. I start daydreaming and getting sleepy and smiley and happy. I'm weird, I know. I would love to learn how to play, along with about a million other things I'd love to do in my lifetime, but I'm pretty sure I'd suck at it. Maybe some day I'll give it a whirl.

In case you're wondering, Randy is releasing an album on the 22nd which will likely be wicked good too. I suggest you pre-order it this morning because I did and I'm usually right about these things.

This is what I'm listening to now


And this is what I heard this morning, except it was on a local station


You're very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment