Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gardening boner

I was just on Pinterest like a bad employee, and here I am blogging again, like an even badder one. Yes, that's a word. But I don't care, I have to share...

I have a garden boner.

As I've mentioned 300 times already, I'm going to take a stab at gardening this year. I'm doing this for lots of obvious reasons but mostly so I can brag that I only eat produce that I've grown.

kidding.

sort of.

Anyway, this website is AWESOME! You drop in your zip code and it tells you what you should plant and when. It even gives you instructions.

Praise sweet baby Jesus and bless my friend that pinned this. You may have just helped make my dreams come true.

Sprout Robot

Another friend with a green thumb suggested I read this book too.

I can't wait to plant seeeeeeeeeeeds

No comments:

Post a Comment