Thursday, March 6, 2014

Life Lately

1. Make a Greek omelette for myself or anything really and Kingy eats the whole thing. No one mentioned motherhood involved giving up all meals and the last bite of everything all the time. Not cool.

Sacrifice last bite = love

2. Traveling for a meeting in NYC for less than 24 hours. Killed it and exhausting. 

3. Overtime. All the time. 

4. Trying to get back into cooking dinner for us. I had to lay off the sweets making. I was getting chubby. 

5. Wedding planning is practically done

6. Despicable Me or as Kingy affectionately calls it "minions" has been on replay for weeks at our house and I still have not seen the entire thing

7. Kingy is a boy. Its so sad and so awesome all at the same time. Motherhood. But he calls me mama. That makes my heart happy happy happy. Mom, not so much. 

8. Starting seeds in the greenhouse this weekend is about all I'm looking forward to right now. What the shit is with this weather?

9. Dogs. 

10. Music - Dierks new album was underwhelming but Chris Janson knocked it out of the park with his EP. 

I miss you people. 








I feel the same bud 


No comments:

Post a Comment