Wednesday, February 19, 2014

White Flag

People.

I have the stomach bug.

I woke up this morning and just knew that something wasn't right. It's so bad that at one point, I thought I was going to go number dos in my pjs. Like, drop everything and sprint/waddle to the bathroom kind of sick. This is the kind that if you fart, you are for sure going to shart everywhere.

Ain't nobody got time for sharting

WHY?! Why do I catch everything from my kid? PB has been sick for almost a month now and I think we're just in general, DONE with winter and sick and being cooped up inside. Did I mention the King puked everywhere again last night too?

Can a mama get a break?

Good lawd!

The good news, I am working from home for the next two days.

The bad news, I'm shitting and puking.

Sweet mother of pearl I surrender!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment