Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Missing

Where have you guys been?

Just kidding.

Whoa.

Can I just say whoa?

I feel like I say this a lot but things have been a straight up whirlwind round these parts. Still.

I guess that's just life these days. I got back from Phoenix last week and was on campus the rest of it without any real chance to catch my breath or catch up on sleep. It was rough.

Saturday we hosted the funnest, cutest, awesomest, funnest Valentine's party for the kiddos! In my humble opinion, it was a total success.

They made Valentine's, decorated cupcakes, ate pizza and way too much candy, bounced in the jump house and ran around acting like the cute maniacs that they are. It was so much fun, that we decided we will throw a party for every holiday. Because who doesn't love being festive and coordinating outfits? Also, I had a really great time hanging with the adults.

Sunday was spent with a sugar hangover, hanging with my lovely sister and future brother in-law, parents, another sister, errands and an impromptu trip to pick out a wedding dress.

Y'all, shit's gettin real.

In about an hour I found a dress! I can hardly believe it. I was unsure at first if it was the dress for me but it makes me feel good and pretty and I'm about 99.9% sure PB is going to love my ass in it so what else could I possibly need?

The rest of the wedding planning stuff is history! I've nailed down most of the big stuff and now need to finalize the smaller details. This is part of what I do for a living so it's easy-peasy for me. The hard part is actually making a decision...

In hindsight, I'm really glad that we planned to do this so last minute because if I had more than four months to think about planning a wedding I'd probably go insane.

Here's some pictures and I promise I am back on the blogging wagon!

Enormous.








I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment