Thursday, April 11, 2013

O-M-G we're having a B-A-B-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by we, I mean my best-est gingerbread friend in the whole, wide universe!!!

(You thought I was pregnant didn't you? Hahahaha)

I am beyond excited for Bethel and Jessticles this morning!!!!! Beth's water broke in the middle of the night and they are now waiting for Jensen to make her grand entrance!!

Holy exclamation points!

There is nothing on the planet that holds a candle to the first time you look into your child's eyes. It's like you are finally whole but didn't know anything was missing until you saw them. It's so weird and awesome and perfect. If you have a child, you totally know what I'm talking about. You can't write what it feels like.

Plus a brand new, fresh outta the womb newborn is just so friggen awesome. They're all squishy and snuggly and smell yummy. And maybe, most importantly, they sleep.

Then they quickly become a version of The King and life becomes a back and forth sprint between being over the moon happy and contemplating jumping off a bridge at 3am when you've been up for the 10th time since midnight.

If you have a baby that didn't sleep for the first five months, you know what I'm talking about.

I'd say I'm kidding, but I'm sorta serious. It's like being bi-polar or something.

But for real, having a kid is the best. I swear.

Anywho! They're excited. I'm excited. Their friends and family are excited. The universe is excited. It's just a damn exciting morning. This little nugget is going to be an awesome human and I can't wait to watch her grow. And then someday marry The King.

Good luck Bethel and Jessticles! But mostly, Bethel. I hope your vagina doesn't tear into a million pieces and you only push for five minutes.

And because every major moment in your life must have a song to go along with it...here's an inspirational little diddy to get you through today.


Can't wait to see that gorgeous bambino!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment