Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Goooooood morning!

This feels good already.

Instead of a long winded post about where I've been and why I haven't been writing, here's a quick summary of what the last week has looked like. You can draw your own conclusions.

1. Hives. Hives. Hives.
2. Trip to the Emergency Room from said hives and a swollen face/throat.
3. Trip to the Allergist.
4. Lots of Medicine, some of which makes you insane. Steroids are bad.
5. New job = overtime and a terrible, rotten project.
6. Trying like hell to keep up with The King, Papa Bear, dogs, chickens and housework. I'm somewhere near the bottom of that list. Did I mention overtime?
7. Lou Lou and her inevitable aging. This included a long bout of crying, snuggling and more crying.
8. Zero sleeping. See reason number nine below.
9. We're now battling pink eye and an ear infection. Pink eye, BLECK. I also had no clue he had an ear infection which makes me feel pretty darn rotten.
10. This list is wicked long and I couldn't end at nine, so number 10 is just going to be a big ole' WTF was that week about?

Spose that's just "life", huh?

Through all of that crappiness, I realized my days are just going to have to start at 5am if I want to keep up. I'm on Day 1 of the new routine and it's really not so bad. Of course, it is only 6am but I have high hopes for today. I can definitely see this working out for us all.

Plus I'm actually enjoying a hot coffee right now which is totally worth waking up an hour or two earlier.

So thanks for your patience amigos. Lots of posts coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment