Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Seeds

Well, I just wrapped up my fifth load of vomit covered laundry. Ole Kingy is at daycare today so I'm hoping we're done with this nonsense.

Considering he pulled a fast one on me and skipped a day between the shits and the pukes over the weekend, I'm not confident.

Life has been a bit hectic lately. Work has been outrageous, we've been bogged down with sickness and just general life stuff. I'm ready for a slow down, that's for sure. Not complaining, just ready to be doing nothing.

And also, I'll take some warmer weather.

Has anyone else noticed the days are getting longer? There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Speaking of warmer weather, PB surprised me last week by ordering all of our seeds for this year. Well most of them, he thinks my garden plans are a little aggressive, I think he needs to mind his own business and tend to the chickens.

If anyone is looking for a good seed catalog, try The Whole Seed Catalog or you can order online from Seeds of Change which is where PB picked up our goodies.

Check out what we've ordered so far. I am stoked!!!


Pack, Pepper, Jalapeno
Pack, Cucumber, Sumter
Pack, Pepper, Cal Wonder Red Bell
Pack, Cal Wonder Orange Bell Pepper
Pack, Bean, Bush, Jade
Pack, Bean, Bush, Royal Burgundy
Pack, Corn, True Gold
Pack, Carrot, Dragon
Pack, Pumpkin, Howden
Pack, Spinach, Charger
Pack, Watermelon, Crimson Sweet
Pack, Cilantro, Slow Bolt
Pack, Dill
Pack, Squash, Summer, Lioness F-1
Pack, Squash, Dark Star Zucchini
Pack, Tomato, Fox Cherry
Pack, Tomato, Red House Free Standing

No comments:

Post a Comment