Thursday, January 2, 2014

Twenty fourteen

Happy New Year! 

You knew that was coming right?

We rang in the new year with bellies full of hibachi and sushi and couldn't be happier about it. PB and I were home at a reasonable hour and neither of us had hangovers.

Well, I was the DD so that was a given but still, felt good to start 2014 without a pounding headache. Although, we were slightly tired.

Anyone have their resolutions sorted out?

I've been trying to think of one for the past week or so and I honestly can't think of anything. And that's not because I'm perfectly awesome as is...even though I am.

Kidding, relax.

I just really don't know. I have zero complaints or hang ups or things I'd desperately like to change which I'll subsequently give up on come February. I'm just fine. Sure I could exercise more and bake less cookies. But couldn't we all?

Maybe I'll just keep on keepin on?

And can I ask what's with the new "make your resolution one word" thing? I saw something on the news the other morning but I've been home with The King and haven't had much time to do anything other than play ball in the house and be tackled. So what is it? I noticed that everyone is giving it a go on Instagram too. Are you supposed to pick a word to inspire you or something and that will be your goal?

So, do you have a word?

Maybe I'll pick one of the following...

Chill.
Sit.
Hustle.
Grow.
Read.
Play.
Dance.

And now that I've made that lengthy list of words, I know what my resolution should be.

I need to learn to relax.

Hahahahaha

Yeah. Right.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Share your words or resolutions with me if you want to put them out into the universe for all to see! Maybe it will help you to stick with it.

Here's some fun from the past few days








                                                  




 




No comments:

Post a Comment