Friday, January 31, 2014

Cupcakes, Donuts and Fridays! Oh my!

I love Fridays.

I also love baking. 

As such, the following is on my agenda this weekend. 

Pray for my thighs.


We eat a ton of peanut butter and banana sandwiches in our house so this is just plain logical. I found another recipe with cream cheese/peanut butter frosting. I'm just not so sure about cream cheese and peanut butter. But I suppose there is peanut butter cheesecake?

And then, I found this one...


I might have to do it. No, I really, really think I NEED to do it. 


A picture of these donuts popped up on my Instagram feed and I immediately took a picture so I would remember to make them. I love coffee cake and donuts. Again, logical. 

I've never made a donut before though so I'm not so sure I can pull this one off. Cupcakes though? Done and done.

Then I'm off to sunny Phoenix on Sunday for a few days. I'm hoping I can squeeze in a few morning runs to work off all of the few dozen sweets I intend to consume buuuuuuut I have to be at the office by eight so I'm not confident.

There's always next month?

I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment