Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm not laughing. But I am.

Things are kind of a running joke at the moment. 

Like right now, I'm stuck in traffic and writing a post because we're not moving.  Maybe a few inches every few minutes.  

Or last night at dinner, when in a matter of five minutes Kingy managed to spill PB's entire glass of milk all over the floor, pee half in the potty and half on the floor because we haven't mastered the art of aiming, only to return to the table and projectile vomit all over me and my dinner. 

And not because he was sick, no no, because he couldn't stop jumping and shoving his fingers down his throat. 

It's ok bud, I didn't really need that food anyway. 

I should also mention my disappointment at not being able to finish and the sheer joy I felt while mopping up said puke. 

Follow that up by working until midnight, to be woken up at 1:30 and 5:30 by The King. Who, once again, played the whisper sweet nothings into mommy's ear and kiss her on the check sweetly to get her up for the day. 

To be honest, all I really want is a mother effing bagel and a large coffee but 
Dunks was too busy and my ass doesn't really need help expanding. 

So, with all that said, I'm happy its Friday but I'll be even happier if I miraculously don't have to work this weekend. Which is pretty unlikely. 

TGIF betches. TGIF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment