Monday, January 20, 2014

Beware

People. 

We have had a rough go of things the last few days. 

Saturday The King was plagued by the stomach bug. Sunday I practically burnt off my nether regions, which I will not get into detail, but it felt like I'd been riding a horse for three months straight. A whole new level of discomfort. 

I'll leave it to your imagination but please know that I have not picked up an STD. 

Today, Kingy kicked off the day at 2am by puking all over us and continuing to do so until about 11am. 


And now, I'm not sure if I'm about to shit my pants or vomit all over The King for pay back. 

And he looks like this now


The good news? My crotch is fine and this bug is fast moving. 

The bad news, I'm 99% sure I've caught the plague. 

Hope everyone is making out better than us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment