Thursday, January 30, 2014

My glass is totally half full

I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.

Or perhaps, it was Ole Kingy who worked his charm on me again. This time he woke me with a hug around the neck, a kiss on the nose and a sweet "waa you mommy"

I mean. 

We've had a somewhat disastrous few weeks in the poop department.

And by we, I mean Kingy.

The details you ask? Well, we've bounced in between diarrhea and constipation for two weeks straight and NOTHING can get him regular. We've tried just about everything and finally decided to give probiotics a go yesterday. 

The result? Let's just say that I understand the logic behind them but I think it may be too much of a good thing. After just one swig of the good stuff, homeboy was a shitting machine and he hasn't stopped since. 

Literally, has not stopped. It's unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it.

Needless to say, his lunch box had a fair amount of cheese in it and I think we're going to hold off on the powder for a bit.

Speaking of school, we are going on two days without a freak out at drop off. He's been in his current classroom for three months and still melts down when I leave him. He is always having a raging good time when I pick him up but the mornings are a nightmare.

Well, the last few days we've moved drop off to about 40 minutes later so he can be with his favorite teacher and it worked!!! I think the problem was a mix of not loving the morning teacher, not getting enough time to wake up or spend with mommy and not seeing his favorite person, Miss Edy. I am so grateful to not be leaving with a pit in my stomach.

In other news, I'm getting maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarried!!!!!

I have finally come up with a wedding plan that PB can not refuse. It's cost efficient, it will be special, it will be stress free and most of all, it will be FUN!

I will share the details as soon as I sort them out in my head but I can't wait. If you haven't noticed by now, I am as cheap as they come so if anyone knows of any good places to find a reasonably priced dress, send them my way. 

Here's to tomorrow being Friday friends!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment