Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Bugsinator

The Bugsinator, aka Bugsy, aka Fultsy, aka Ry, aka, aka, aka has been really entertaining as of late.

First thing in the morning, I'm talking we just opened our eyes, and he busts out with:

"I want ice cream"

"I want Dunkin Donuts"

"Popkickle?"

"Watch movie?"

Or, he jumps out of bed at 6am and takes off running, to which I think, awesome he's going to the bathroom. Aaaaaaand he comes back with an ice cream sandwich.

Fail.

Then you have the middle of the night ramblings:

"Mommy. Mommy! Where are you"

"Mommy, why you leave me?"

Then the all day randomness:

"In beast mode mommy"

"I go races. Eat cotton candy"

"Wa you moon and back mommy"

"Moo"

"Why?"

"WHY?"

"For-evvvv-ah" (we've watched Sandlot 40 times since Saturday)

and our favorite "Where is em?"

and our least favorite at the moment "NO!"

Life with a toddler certainly is exhausting and a lot of time frustrating but it also happens to be a whole bunch of fun, hilarity and a lot wet sloppy smooches.

Happy Hump Day pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment