Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Intermission

Hey friends

I've been gone. I'm sorry.

I feel like most of my posts lately start with an apology, which isn't fair.

So, I've decided to take a break until June 1st. 

It's only 10 days.

And if you subscribe to the blog, you'll get an email the second I'm back.

And that's not a plug to get subscribers bc I don't make a nickel on this thing.

The past few weeks have been really, really hard for me. A lot of ups and downs.

Mostly downs it feels like.

I want to share it with you but I really feel like I need some time to digest it all. 

And yes, I know it can always be worse but right now it doesn't feel that way for me. 

So I'm going to pout a bit, cry a bunch, and figure out how to spin it into some good. 

Then I'll share. 

So don't give up on me.

Please.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment