Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oooooo sweet child of miiiiine...

WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP?!?!?!

I don't know what is going on in my house but suddenly the little bugger refuses to sleep. We were up at 11, 2, 4, and up at 6:30 for the day! This is the third night of operation "keep mom up all night". I woke up at 4am singing "all niiiiight long" by Lionel and accepted the fact that I wasn't going to get any shut eye.

I wish I was kidding. What gives Ryan? Are you mad I went back to work? Do you really want to snuggle with me that badly? Fine! Sleep in my bed. I love you, it's ok.

It is really hard to be mad at him when he's this cute in the morning...



Not that I could be mad at a baby but really bud, I can't function on two hour sleep increments. I spilled coffee on myself three times on my way to work. I have a travel mug, who does that?


No comments:

Post a Comment