Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweenie!!!

Ah the silly holiday that celebrates all things terrifying and the over-consumption of too much candy.

Back in the day I used to love scary stuff. I watched scary movies and went to haunted houses knowing that I'd have nightmares for weeks. Ever watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose?? That shit STILL haunts me and I saw it in 2009 for pete's sake!

Oddly enough, now that I'm technically an adult, I'm more afraid of the dark than ever!! It makes absolutely no sense. As a general rule, I do not go into basements, attics or dark places. Ever. I especially hate getting up in the middle of the night to make bottles or calm The King. I love him but it scares me. I'm 99.9% sure I have ghosts in my house. Laugh all you want but they are totally hanging out in Ryan's room.

So anyway, in the spirit of creepy Halloweenie, here's a festive video to go along with Little Big Town's single "Tornado". It was released today on CMT. I don't really like the ending but no one really cares what I think so enjoy!

CMT - Tornado Video

Have fun trick or treating tonight. Just so you know, I'm willing to trade any of The King's candy for your Reeses and KitKats. Remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment