Thursday, July 3, 2014

Souvenirs from Nashville

Y'all. The food in Nashville is unbelievable.

I'm fairly certain that if I lived there, I would easily weigh 300lbs.

In addition to The Pharmacy, you must must try Puckett's for some quick BBQ and homemade cobbler and then follow that up with The Farm House

We literally ordered every single thing on the menu at The Farm House and shared family style. It was absolutely unbelievable. I will be dreaming of that meal for a long time to come.

And since it was so good, I looked up some recipes that I think will come close to my favorite dishes!

Plum Pie - The Farm House

I mean it when I say I've never had a pie so good. I think this recipe is close to what we had.

Shrimp and Grits - The Farm House

This will be such a long shot but it was seriously SO good. 

Homemade Cherry Cobbler - Puckett's

I'm going to give this one a try if the rain lets up and I can go pick some cherries! If that one isn't good, I'm going here.

Fried Pickles - Puckett's

I want a basket of these right this very second. Pickles.

In fact, I might go Nashville style this weekend and make some of that Pioneer Woman shredded chicken sammy's and all of the above.

Yep. Done and done.

Enjoy the weekend celebrating 'Merica!

We're apparently wicked American round these parts. 




Xxoo
Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment